Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lions, Tigers, BEARS!

It is wonderful outside so we decided to grill some burgers. It was so nice that we ate with the windows open and our table is right next to the open window. I heard some crunching in the woods behind our house and looked up, expecting to see a moose since they come by all the time. Well, when this black bear came walking out of the woods I just about fell over. As I stammered b-b-ear Beck didn't believe me at first. What a treat! Well, Beck didn't see it as a treat but Ash and I did! I LOVE ALASKA!

He was only 20 feet from our house and about 12 feet from our back fence! WOO HOO!





2 comments:

Mallory Clan June 19, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

What amazes me is you LOVE this! Oh heck no. I would've been packed and headed away by now. But to each his own I guess. I think I'll stick with the scorpions.

The Payan Family July 13, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Hey guys! It's good to hear you love Alaska! Emily wants to send something to Ashlee but I don't have your new address. Can you email it to me at jmpayan@cox.net?

Thanks!
Melissa

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP