Monday, April 13, 2009

Checked in to work...

I went and checked into the squadron today. Man, things have changed since last time I was here. It was nice to look around. Also, they gave me two free weeks off! I don't report to work until 27 April. Woo Hoo!

Ashlee is registered for school! Well, they get out for the summer on 21 May so she will only be there for a month. We have already found a summer camp for her as well! Chase is on the waiting list for the on base Child Development Center (day care and pre-school combined). We should hear back from them soon.

We are about to walk out the door to go over and get Chase registered into the military medical system. I think we are going to run some errands as well.

We are slowly getting into the swing of things. Beck was sad last night and missing Vegas. Yeah, I said the same thing..."Missing Vegas?" I guess I can see it though. You get used to something and then your whole world gets turned upside down. We don't have any kind of routine yet and no permanent house...once all that gets settled life will get easier. This little 2 bedroom, 1 bath house is not easy to live in with 2 wild kids. Doable but not optimal.

Okay...I'm out.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP